Friday, December 04, 2009

Im back !

Sorry if i wasnt able to update my blog .So much had happened that i lost my drive to write or to even communicate with anyone. I lost my job recently because of a reason i cant accept till now .However theres nothing that i can do except to try and move on plus find a better job .

So for the next month or so expect me to be online everyday ,clicling on ads,writing reviews and yes updating my blog.

Thanks for those who supported me and put up with me when i was so down and lonely.I appreciate it very much.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wb! hope u get ur perfect job soon...and goodluck with ur other stuffs...

OT: thanks for joining my contest, keep the comments coming!

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009