Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Preparations


I cant believe it. Its already December 24 tomorrow.Time surely flies when you don't notice it. Anyways, we already made some preparations as to what were going to eat on that day hehehe.

We bought a black forest cake from Goldilocks and my dad will cook barbeque tomorrow.Maybe we'll also try our hand in making a gelatin dessert as well.

We're suppose to watch a movie earlier but i was kinda feeling tired so i guess we'll try to watch avatar tomorrow.

Anyways i gotta log out for now to watch a replay of American Idol. yipee

2 comments:

realmofadreamer said...

happy holidays! wow! gusto ko din ng black forest cake!

Thet said...

May your home be filled with the sweetness of love from your family and friends. Merry Christmas!

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009