Thursday, December 10, 2009

Join me in Prizelive

Since i have so much time in my hands right now, i ventured and tried to earn online.This is one site that has given me the opportunity to earn, its not that much however it is enough for me to know that this site is legitimate and will give you your earnings once you reach the minimum payout of $1.00.

The name of the site is Prize live.It is a site that lets you earn through completing several offers ranging from completing a survey or posting 5 valid post to their forum.

The people on the forums are very friendly and you will find that meeting the requirements of 5 valid post will be nothing since you're enjoying your stay there.

Click on the banner below to start earning your 1st $1.00 online. Good luck and let me know what you think

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009