Wednesday, December 09, 2009

One weird interview

I don't know if its just me or is it the norm for interviewers to ask why i want to work and if i am actively looking for a job twice.Is it because she wants another answer except the one i was giving her , or is she just dead tired of interviewing and analyzing so many faces?

Regardless i found myself somewhat nervous and using a lot of fillers just like a politician on tv.I also forgot what the acronym SR means , all i can think of is that it stands for Service and R is lost in oblivion.Funny i was able to explain what the report contained but i forgot what its callled, i was able to recall that it stands for Service Request when i was seated in a bus arrrgh.

I was informed that she would need to clarify the exact qualifications of the position i was applying for to the lead recruiter,plus if they would consider hiring me for the position.She assured me that i would hear from them after two weeks at the most.

Now comes the hard part ...to wait...

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009