Monday, January 18, 2010

Worse Day Ever

I have just spent 5 hours  in Victory Mall just so i can renew my NBI clearance. It was exhausting ,tiring and i think i may have developed a phobia for long lines. You see, i though that having a copy of my last NBI clearance wouldnt take me long.I tried renewing my clearance on a mobile office located in Park Square however since the barcode on my copy is not readable,  they refer me to the main office. 


The personnel from Park Square said that i am to go there and go directly to Step 5.Well when i did go to the main office,I have to wait in line for an hour just so i can i go inside, once in there i decided to go to Step 5.However they informed me i have to go to step 4 to have my picture taken again. 


when i did reach the counter to have my picture taken, i was informed to have my copy validated. So i have to go to the validation area,since there are two types of validation, i proceeded to the 1st. Turns out i have to go to the 2nd one which is for those who applied on a mall for renewal. 


After i passed the validation, i was asked again to proceed to  Step 4 to have my image recaptured then to Step 5 counter where i was stuck for an hour. There i was informed to return on Jan 21. 


Good thing i met two loony guys whom I've talked to when i was stuck in line otherwise i would have literally died waiting. The other guy was asked to go back again on the same date as me, the other im not really sure. 

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009