Sunday, January 03, 2010

Increased eye grade

We are supposed to watch the Movie avatar however since it is still MMFF week, only local movies are shown on theaters.So i just decided to have my eyes checked on EO, i was surprised that my eye grade jumped from 300 to 400/375. My left eye has a grade 400 wherein my right has 375.

The optometrist said that on contact lenses, the grade on my left eye would be lowered so both will have the same grade but if i decided to have new glasses then they would retain the grade that i have been diagnosed.

I purchased a pair of aquamarine colored contact lenses that will last for 3 months and thrown the old one that i wore. I was glad that i decided to stop by because i was worried that i'm wearing the wrong grade,looks like i was right.


No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009