Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My first date

Hi nikogirl i am so sorry for entering my link and forgetting my post. Anyways as promised....


I am not really sure on when my first date really took place but what i do remember is that my ex took me to fastfood chain then afterwards he decided to take me to a nearby park.Guess what that park is Luneta Park. 


We would set up all the newspapers in the area chosen and then lie on it under a nearby tree while talking about sweet nothings. Its kinda cheap i know but it was what he can afford at that time just so we can be together. I remember going there every Sunday from morning and then leaving when its about to get dark. 


I was always afraid of what my dad would say back then,his suspicions always being confirmed afterwards when i am unable to answer some of his questions. I felt like they were being foolish back then, always putting me in line however i do understand their concern since teenage pregnancy is rampant at the time.


We were like that for almost 6 yrs sneaking around, eventually i got tired and broke up with him much to the delight of my parents. I saw the flaws that my parents did  however i never did forget his perfections,the traits that made me fall in love for him. 


My ex is now married with a little girl named Cherish Jamie while i am happily in a relationship with a guy that i love to bits. 

1 comment:

Wilmaryad said...

All is well that ends well, apparently :)

Very nice blog, miss delightful ;)

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009