Monday, January 04, 2010

Im now visible

Since Yuuki has a blog post about having her Page Rank increased from PR2 to PR3, i was curious if i will have any PR at all.I was surprised that i have, instead of the usual n/a, a PR 1 site. I checked a couple of sites to make sure that it was not a mistake and since every one of them said the same thing, i immediately posted it on my site.


Since i am a noob when it comes to these things, i researched a bit and found out that it PR is rated from 0-10 so the higher it is, the more popular your website is, so it means that i have more back links and  visitors than before which is really cool.


Now that i am seeing some of the fruits of my labor, i will work even harder this year so watch out blogging world. Here i come !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

invisible ka ba before? or use invisibility cloak?

kidding aside, congrats and continue to strive hard...next goal PR2...then PR3 and so on...

Grampy said...

Good Job. Keep it up.

aya said...

@ yuuki

ahahhaa di naman pero ibig lang sabihin nun may iba ng nakakalam ng site ko heheheh

@ grampy

Thanks very much :)

Dhemz said...

congrats dear...gosh, my blog is now NA...lol...from PR2 to PR3...then PRO now is NA....what in the world...lol!

congrats again..way to go!

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009