Monday, March 01, 2010

My baby is going to be a blogger too



Finally after a couple of months, my baby has decided to join me in my quest to earn online.He is now a fan of PTC sites and right now he is also thinking of starting a blog that will talk about his hobbies.It made me happy because he can now relate to most of what I am doing online and we can have another thing in common. 

He is involved on various things and even I can't understand most of it, so it will be very interesting to see the topics that he will be writing about. Knowing how diverse his personality is, I'm sure that it will be worth the wait. 




No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009