Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Just Joined Morachat

I think this will be my new addiction aside from clicking PTC sites.I have read about Morachat from a fellow blogger and decided to sign up. They have confirmed that this site pays plus i heard that they are also having fun while doing it.


Their rules are pretty much the same as the other forums except they pay you for every "informative" post that you write there. Can't wait to post there and participate on their threads.I just hope that I won't get any warnings or anything.


I'll let you know how it goes for me...

1 comment:

redamethyst said...

Hello, I just saw this while searching for something. I am a member of Morachat too! and they really pay, I hope you will have your payment soon.

good luck

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009