Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thanks for my top Droppers


Dropper# of drops
Grampys World19
Senior Explorations12
Confessions of a Fitness Diva11
It's Not Always About Me11
fresh 'n' marine aQuarium Blog11
Epicurean Health10
Winesworld The Amateurs Wine Guide9
Being Me9
Live for Life9
Moonangelnay on Etsy9


Decided to check my Entrecard to see who are dropping by and I wasn't surprised who is the Top Dropper. He has been very kind and the last time I checked, he was also the one who topped my list. I also make it a point to visit his site because I like his posts and his grand daughter whom he showcases every time she drops for a visit. Visit his site here so you know what I am talking about------> Grampys World


To all the others who been visiting my site as well.Thanks very much and I wish you luck to your blogging. 



No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009