Saturday, March 13, 2010

Waiting For Inuyasha


I'm not really waiting for him to come here.I'm loading the 1st and 2nd part of Episode 23 of Inuyasha: The Final Act  so I can watch it.It was scheduled to be shown in Animax but I was not able to catch it so here I am,anxious and excited to see what had happened after Magatsuhi was beaten by Sesshomaru. 


My friend told me he didn't believe this is going to be the last season of the show.The anime has been running for 6 years and up until now they haven't been able to defeat Naraku.Maybe they will now based on what is currently happening on Episode 22.


There is a possibility that there will be some kind of twist and that a new villain will come to spread and terror all over the land however since this is the Final Act, I think they will just tie up the loose ends. 


What I am really waiting for is the conclusion of Kagome and Inuyasha's love story.With Kikyo gone, there is nothing that will hinder Inuyasha from falling in love with Kagome.He even made a promise to her that he will protect her with his Life. Though I can't imagine him tagging along with Kagome to school barefoot and on that form, I think they will make a beautiful couple.


Hmm I wonder what Inuyasha would look like if he was human just like her. He would probably be as cocky as Ranma and walk on fences.But instead of him doing martial arts,he would be using his sword to send his enemies flying in the air or in space . Now that would be interesting hehehee 


And while I am babbling about the series, I've check the status and it's still buffering.What can a girl do to get some anime.Oh well I guess I have to wait for it a bit.No pain, no gain right. Hope you'll watch it too I'm sure you'll be hooked on the series just like I am.


No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009