Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Isnt it Ironic

Just finished my interview earlier and I'm not sure if it's successful or not. Based on what the HR told me, I was not able to pass the qualification of the original job I was applying to and she mentioned that there currently have an opening for two jobs. She asked me which one i would want and I think I made a mistake on choosing. I'm hoping I can be considered for the the more challenging part when I get the chance to talk to the Hiring Manager either this week or next week. 


While I was in the area, I got the chance to meet my previous officemates and I was kinda shocked on what to come.Of course I expected it to happen sooner or later but what surprised me is their choice to not pursue something that is somewhat closer to what they were doing. If I were in that position I would immediately say yes but that's just me.For me I would be lucky if I get a job like that again but the chances of that happening is a million to one.


It's really ironic ,I would want to get a  job that would let me learn new things and I don't understand how someone can say no to that ...It doesn't make any sense at all..

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009