Sunday, November 20, 2011

Karma?

I just wanted to warn everyone from this multiply seller. I have ordered a pair of contact lens from her and paid for my order on Oct 3rd. I have constantly asked her about the status of my order and she said that she is still processing it. The last time that I have asked and received the same reply was on Nov 4. It is now Nov 20 and still no contact lens. 


This is so frustrating and to think that she has a premium account.I have ordered from her before so I didn't think that this could happen to me. Sign :( I am still hoping though.Is this karma since I have placed an order from another site and I will just pay for it tomorrow after I promised that I will pay on Nov 4th? Sigh :(

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009