Friday, November 18, 2011

Another bad day

I am so not in a good today. I just got a warning for my flat shoes during our dress down and then I found out that a certain co worker of mine is trying to spread some rumors about me, good thing my friends don't believe it. Then when I got home, I found out that my brother is using the kindle that I can't use because I cant charge it. When I asked my dad about it, he said that he doesn't need to ask my permission since I am not using the thing anyway. Seriously, he gets mad when his things are taken without asking for his approval then I will get that stupid excuse. 


I'll just sleep it off then before I blow I am seriously tempted to get his things and then throw that stupid excuse on his face. Arrrrghhh.

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009