Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dead Tired with very good news

Just got back from my yoga class and I am so freaking tired. Our instructor got us to do advanced stuff with me pretty much looking like a human frog with my face kissing the floor.Didn't really know that i was that flexible till I was able to assume the position with our instructor holding me in place. 

I also got some very good news from my boss. With Thanksgiving drawing near, I don't have to go work on the 24th and the 25th wooohoo.Long week end for me. And then there is a possibility that I will also be at home on the 26th of Dec and Jan 2nd of next year. I am so loving my account right now hehehe. 

Anyways i'll be catching some zzzzs so see yah tomorrow again and I apologize if I wasn't able to blog yesterday. Internet was down for some reason but I'm glad that it's kinda ok now. Better than nothing right :P


No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009