Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taking the plunge

After a couple of weeks of postponing and reading feedbacks for the local obagi that I bought, I finally decided to use it. I texted a popular seller regarding the version that she was selling so I could buy from her and see if her set will work on my skin. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any reply from her so I'll just use the one that I already have and pray that it works wonders on my skin.

I followed the morning routine and used the clarifying lotion before washing my face with the kojic acid included on the set. I'm liking the kojic bar because it doesn't have that stinging effect but then again I didn't let it sit in on my  face for more than a minute so I guess that is the reason why.After patting my face dry, I applied the sbf with placenta on my face which made me look like I have foundation on. 

So far so good.....Will be trying the evening routine later on and hopefully I won't be looking like a freak. Maybe I should switch my evening routine with the morning routine since I am at the office by night and I am at home in the morning. Hmmmmmm.

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009