Friday, December 09, 2011

Cute hairstyles to try out.

I know it doesn't look like that I'm "kikay" but I am. As i was surfing, I visited an online store that is selling a donut hair bun. It's not a donut that you can eat but a hair accessory that you can use so you can make a perfect hair bun just like below.  The instructions are not that clear so I googled a tutorial on how I can do this to my hair. I found one video and lucky me she even show I can make one myself using an old black socks that I have stored in my drawer. I'll try to make one during the week ends and hopefully my hair will look as pretty as the picture.


Since I was satisfied and kinda confident that I can do this. I went ahead and browse through several other videos made by another girl. I first watched her tutorial for a cute hair bow for weddings and I was really amazed on her technique.I also browsed several other videos that she has for proms, summer and for styling up your bangs. Don't have any bangs and I definitely don't want to cut my  hair but with all the styles that she showed, it made me wanna have bangs on my face.  Anyways I figured that I can just either buy the bangs that I can just attach or I can just part my  hair sideways just like what she did on the video. 


Since I have a reunion coming up maybe I can try of the simpler styles that she have then I'll try the complicated ones when I have a lot of time to prepare. 


This is her youtube channel just in case you want to take a peek.gotta go guys and take an umbrella with you if you're going out. Rain is pouring very hard right now.

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009