Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Diana Mini is now complete.


Remember when I created a post about my addiction to film cameras? One of the units I owned is the very cute Diana Mini, unfortunately at the time of my purchase the Diana Flash and it's adapter is not available.

 I was browsing online when I saw the post that the adapter is now available so I immediately send in a text message to my trusted seller that I would like to order one. Luckily it was available yey!!!!



Now I can say that my Diana Mini is almost complete.I can install the flashes that I have to it. I also added in the Kola filters that she is also selling to my orders. I can almost imagine the fun pictures that I can do with these babies. What a way to start my Christmas!!! 

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009