Saturday, February 06, 2010

Fees and more fees

Sorry wasn't able to blog yesterday. I had to go to school to get my Transcript of Records plus i also have a gimmick with my cosmo friends. I haven't seen the pics yet but i know that it will turn out to be really funny to look at. I'm not sure if somebody had posted it yet on Facebook but if i do see it, rest assured that i will be sharing it here. 


Back to my TOR, they have given me a claim stub to be presented on DFA .Apparently CHED already validated it and passed it on to DFA.I also found out that i have to pay 100 pesos to DFA since they will be  making sure that its authentic (again?!) After all that, i have to go to UAE embassy to have the twice authenticated TOR authenticated by them for a fee of 2,000 plus pesos. 


It was set to be released on Feb 19 and i have to go to DFA to claim it so i decided since im there already, ill give my application another try. Apparently Postal ID is not a valid id to them which leaves me with a bunch of papers that is not accepted. They are asking me for a goverment issued id and the best that i could do at the moment would be to wince and go back another day. 


Since i don't want to experience another hassling day,  i searched on the net for the easiest way to get one valid id. I  found a girl from sulit offering to have my TIN id delivered to me for the price of ...breath in breath out ....570. I gave her my info and proceeded to LBC to pay for it.Turns out there is a fee for having cash delivered to her so it cost me a total of 620 pesos. I received it earlier,id is good and i was happy that now i am officially recognized as a Filipino with a valid identity. Now i just have to affix my signature, attach my 1x1 picture and then have it laminated.


Since i already spend cash for an id that is supposedly free, i'll have to process my passport by myself.Im still thinking if i will have it delivered for a fee of 100 pesos and if i will have it rushed so i can get it after 7 days. Anyways the sooner i get the whole thing done, the sooner i can breath easy hopefully with enough cash to cater to my whims. 

1 comment:

CashQuest said...

What?! You paid for a TIN ID for 570 pesos?! May I know the name of that girl that you met from sulit?
Is it a laminated card or just like a cardboard card?
You should have told me that you needed one. I may have helped you get one - for free or probably for a much lesser fee than that.

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009