Saturday, February 13, 2010

Craving for a Mushroom Burger

M y bf and i usually text each other everyday on how things are going on.Most of the time we ended up making the other crave for something delicious.Yesterday he mentioned that he was eating a very yummy and mouth watering Mushroom burger. 

They had it delivered at their place in Last Pinas and he even gave me the website of those sumptuous burgers. I laughed when he mentioned that he thought that the delivery came from Tagaytay wherein it was made in their other branch located in Quezon city. 

I visited their site and a big picture of the burger welcomed me.I think the site is new since most of the info like the prices and description of the burgers aren't written there yet but i think words aren't needed when you view their products.A mere glance and the viewer would be hypnotized to grab the phone and have a burger delivered to his/her residence. Good thing i wasn't that hungry when i visited this site or else i would have dialed the number automatically. 


No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009