Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Broken videocard,weird browser and a new lappy on the way

My bro accidentally broke the videocard installed on this pc so it took me a long time to get online. They have to take it out then take it back again arrrgh. Anyways i tag along with my bro on gilmore to look for a laptop that i can buy.My ceiling price is 30,000 pesos and since i was just canvassing, i didnt bring my atm. I should have since there was a sale there. an acer unit with an orginal price of 34,000 is there on sale for 27,000 if you will pay for it on a cash basis. 


Oh well, ill be back there next week so i can buy that unit. MY brother already have a windows 7 disc here so  i don't need to worry as well as an AVAST program that i can install on my future laptop. I just wish he wont screw it up just as he had screwed up on fixing the videocard or else ill kill him amp. 


Im so excited finally finally ....*crossing fingers. 

2 comments:

thet said...

Go for your lappy Sk..para makapag adik na :)

nv said...

Oo nga. Wala na magpapa-tayo dyan sa upuan mo kasi kahit sa room mo pwede ka na makapag-adik. hehe

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009