Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My own laptop


Finally after so many years of dreaming and wishing for my very own laptop. I  have one yipeee!!!!! Its an Acer Inspire 4736Z with the following specifications.

Intel Pentium processor T4400
2.2 ghz, 800 Mhz FSB
14.0 HD Led LCD
2 GB Memory
250 GB HDD
Built in Crystal camera 

For more info on its specifications click here specs

So far i love everything bout this laptop,browsing has been a breeze,the keyboard is perfect and the clarity of the graphics has  blown me away.

Well except for the times that i accidentally touched the touch pad and it has brought me to another page or paragraph,everything has been so perfect.

I haven't taken off the plastic on the cover and for the webcam.I wish i wouldn't have too since it is still crystal clear,so clear that its as if i have a blaring light all over the place.Now all i need is a halo on my head and wings on my back hehhehee.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! lalo k n nyan mag aadik...

CashQuest said...

Yes! Wala nang tayuan yan! tuloy-tuloy na ang pag-aadik este pag-TP. hehe

A said...

wow, you should be really proud! :)

awesome specs for a first lappy! :)

Grampys World said...

Great laptop. You will be happy with it for a long time.

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009