Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My real grade

Had my eyes checked again and it seems that my real grade is 350,not 400 and 375. My tita mentioned that those who worked on mall branches tend to lie so that customers does not have any choice but to buy a new pair of glasses or contact lenses. I was surprised because the opto seems to be genuinely nice and not the type to lie but then again it is the policy given to  them. 


It was explained to me that when you are given a higher grade than usual, it tends to demand even more on your eyes.Your cornea is stretched to the limit by the contact lense and will leave your eyes very tired by the time you take it off. 


Good thing that my contact lens is due by March, by then i can have another pair made for my real grade.  







No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009