Thursday, April 01, 2010

Original Clash of the Titans

This is the original poster for the 1981 version of Clash of the Titans made by Bill Gold. I was not aware that the movie which will be shown on April 3 is a remake so I decided to watch the original just so I can have a background on what this movie is all about. 

Turns out this is a  fantasy adventure film based on the myth of Perseus.I must say that despite the cheesy effects,the performance of the actors are enough to keep my eyes glued to the screen.Plus who could resist watching a classic movie like this one when the actor who played Perseus really looks like a God and the actress cast as Andromeda looked like an angel who came down from the heavens. 

It will be interesting to see if the remake would have the same spontaneity as the original because I adore the way it has been told without technology distracting the audience from the story.

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009