Monday, April 05, 2010

No longer a bum

Hi guys great news! I received a job offer from a company and will be starting tomorrow night.Didn't really expect it but I am happy that despite the result of my excel, they considered me for the position.I won't be able to click my usual ads today since I am dead tired from the traffic.Imagine waiting 40 minutes for a jeep in Makati just so I can get to Buendia.Plus I am stuck at Carriedo Station for 30 minutes arrrgh.


I'll try to adjust so I can do my usual gimmicks online now that I also  have a work.Thanks for those who dropped by my site today.I'll be visiting you guys tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your new job!

Unknown said...

woot! woot! congrats!

aya said...

thanks yuuki hehehhee bampira mode na naman ako nyan grave yard kasi e

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009