Saturday, April 03, 2010

Learning Excel

Since I am applying for a job that involves Excel,I am trying my best to learn it as much as I could.My skills on that area is very limited so I often had difficulty passing the test even though I did well on the initial and final interview. 


I found a book on Ebay for 580 pesos and I'm looking forward to learning from it as well when I successfully pay for the item.Tried to pay using PayPal however when I enter the email it says that the information is not complete.I contacted the seller so I can confirm that I am entering the correct information so I can proceed. 


Wish me luck on getting the book and learning more about excel okay!

3 comments:

admin said...

goodluck on your learning excel... here's a site for learning the basics :) -- http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

HeartyBux said...

Excel is very easy to understand. But kinda confusing sometimes.=| But I am sure that you can do it!

aya said...

Hi Rache

Thanks for the site! I'm looking at it now.

@HeartyBux

Yep it really is.Thanks for the support!Visited your blog as well :)

Take Care guys and Happy Easter

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009