Sunday, June 19, 2005

the real me

Funny how you assume a personality once they have said that it is you. I was called Krayzie here in the office because of the meaning that this word represent.

I am outrageous
I am insane
I am unpredictable

Or is that only a portion of the bigger chunk of me that is dying to get out (alter ego?) maybe ...

I have always wanted to go on a soul searching session on a mountain to get in touch with a part of me that i have left behind intentionally.Why ? just like what i have told someone eons ago . I forget so that i can live . I forget so that i can savor the happiness that i am experiencing right now. I forget so that i can be free of the chains that have kept me in the dark for so long . I forget so that i can love those i consider special and close to my heart . I forget so that i can be me once again. . . without the cloud of guilt and shame that has been haunting me for so long.

So here i am trying to live life as if i am all that and more . Trying to be the girl i once was .

Finally i am me again......

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009