Sunday, June 19, 2005

down the drain

I recently had a pleasant turned sour friendship with someone whom i thought is decent enough to handle things that are ....well...sensitive... turns out...he cannot....

I was really disappointed that someone that .....whats the term...intelligent...decent??? will cross the boundary and reduce what he is to ...something i did not really expect. I am not really angry nor do i feel hate towards that person. I just feel sad and disappointed because some of the friendship that he has can never be the same again. It was destroyed and the trust that came with such gift was lost as if it was not there.

All that remained is something called respect that is trying to cover up a feeling that cannot be revealed nor entertained unless you want something bigger to be destroyed.

No comments:

About me

My photo
im a frustrated writer who always ran out of things to say when it is time to write them.A dreamer who kept on dreaming eventhough my wings have been broken many times before. A typist who only uses 2 fingers on the left and 1 on the right.a person with out of this world comments and words that never failed to amuse my friends.
 

sweet and spicy Design by Insight © 2009